The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HMMMMM!

Chase has this thing that he does. When he is thinking he stops and says "hmmmmm" as if he is really comtemplating where the puzzle piece belongs. And, I suppose he is. I think it is just adorable when he does it. But, I wonder where he learned this from? Is it just something that is within him, a little piece of what makes him Chase? Or, is it a learned behavior? This made me wonder if I do it too? Could it be that I just never noticed. In the last few days I seem to do it all the time. Is this a behavior I learned from him, is that even possible? I know I do it intentionally, constantly, just so he will mimic me. But, do I "hmmm" when I am thinking? Just leaves me saying "hmmmmm!"

No comments: