The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring!!

When I was younger I used to love sitting in the car when it was pouring rain. I loved how the sound would be so intense you could feel the rain drops hitting you, yet you remained completely dry.
Tonight was one of those nights. The sky was filled with long, thick, navy blue clouds and the few clear patches were the color of graphite. The textured clouds were like floating suede. It was prematurey dark for early April and the streets had inch deep puddles.
Yes, tonight was one of those nights I could have sat in my car feeling the rain for hours...but who really has hours to pass? So, I enjoyed the moment for the few seconds that I had to myself then returned to my life.

No comments: