The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Car Napping

For the last few weeks 99.9% of the boys naps have been in the car. Since even before their big boy beds they have been fighting us on nap time. Though they are obviously in need of one they will just refuse to lay down awake. This was not particularly great timing with my pregnancy nor now, with this minor complication we have been faced with.
They do, however, fall asleep in the car. So, we let them. And, we leave them there where they can sleep for anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.
Sometimes I feel the mommy guilt, my poor kids napping daily in the car. But, I know they need it, as do I and they sleep for a good amount of time so they can't be too uncomfortable, right?
I would love for them to sleep in their beds, but have not figured out a way to get them to actually do it. So, until they drop the nap all together, car napping it will have to be.

No comments: