The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Chase's Twin?

I know you"ll think I am nuts, and perhaps you would be right, but at my ultrasound last week, when the tech left me in the room for 15 minutes so she could consult the doctor this top picture was the image on the screen (the second picture is just for fun) :




At first glance, I just smiled seeing my baby's face. But then, at second glance, I got a quick shiver. I could not peel my eyes from the screen. Sure, it may seem to look like all ultrasound pictures, but if you look at the top picture at the right angle- turn your head to the right 25 degree's- (it's baby's face, by the way) he/she looks exactly like Chase. I
immediately took a picture with my phone and emailed it to Todd, who said he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I asked the tech (when she finally returned) for a printout to show him. So far, I am the only one who sees it. But, still, when I look at this picture, the black and white bone structure, alien-like as it may be by sonogram, I see my first born. I guess soon enough we will know for sure.

No comments: