The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

School Pictures

We had picture day at school recently. I was oddly excited for this despite knowing cooperation from two year old's is very difficult. The morning of I bathed the boys, gelled their hair, was happy with how it looked, and put them in some nice duds. Then, I sent them off. Chase's hair did look good, but in the class picture they sat him in front of a big stuffed animal with black hair and he looks like he has an afro and Ryder forgot to smile, but it's still cute to see 7 two year old's sitting together.
In the individual pictures. well, they are ok. Only, I am not sure what happened to Ryder's hair along the way, nor am I sure why the photographer did not notice. Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.




1 comment:

Reid said...

that had me in stitches with the animal behind chase's head. I looked at the picture first and had to look few times trying to figure out if it was his hair, or another kid or what. then I read what you wrote and totally busted up laughing.