The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wet Dream!

This morning I had a dream.  It was me, Rachel, and Jenn getting ready to go on our girls trip this weekend.  We were picking the kids up at school, which was Ohev in theory, despite how it looked.  We went in to the school to get the kids.  While in there we saw the usual scene of mom's chatting but with unusual characters, mostly people from high school who no longer speak to each other.  But, that is for another story.  So, we went back to the car, kids in tow, except Livy.  We had to pull around to the other side to get her, which is NOT how it is done in real life.  But, this was my dream.  So we pulled around and when Rachel parked the car Ryder jumped out of the car and ran away.  I ran after him, thud thumping and all.  When I caught up to him he said, "Mommy I peed in my pants."
Calm as can be and in a sing songy voice, this is a dream after all, I told him it was OK, accidents happen, and since he was wearing a long shirt we could take off his pants and undies and I would carry him to the car just in his shirt.  He agreed with this ingenious plan.  As I was helping him take his pants off, in my dream, I got woken up and out of my dream...by a sleepy Ryder who said "mommy, I just peed in my bed."

Hmmm...perhaps tonight I will dream he won the lottery?!

No comments: