The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Like to Dance!

The title of this posting was Chase's answer to the question:

"What is your favorite thing to do at the playground?"
And, I thought it was the sliding board.

It is true that he likes to dance and will often move to the beat no matter what plays through the speakers. But, since I have never actually seen Chase dance at the playground, though I am not with him on the playground at school, I am wondering where this answer came from.

Being that he quotes what he hears all of the time it dawned on me that on "Yo Gabba Gabba," a show we watch occasionally, there are parts in every episode where they will show a kid dancing and that child will say "My name is (insert name) and I like to dance!". Maybe he got the line from that crazy show.

Or, maybe, he just likes to dance.

After I laughed at his answer I followed up with this question:
"What music do you like to dance to?"

His answer: "Neil Young."

No comments: