The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gimme 5!

Ryder did not go to school on either of his first two days. A lingering fever, which turns out to be an ear infection, prevented him from starting. He and I spent the morning together, Dunkin' Donuts, the supermarket, the doctor. it was so much fun. He was so well behaved, and he talked from the moment we got in the car until the moment he fell asleep, 4 hours later.
At the supermarket he was playing eye spy..."eye spy mickey, mommy" and then i would have to search for it. Every time I found something he would look at me proudly and say "gimme 5 mommy!". This is often the congratulations we give him when he does something well. Every time I slapped his hand to mine I laughed.

No comments: