The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6:30 AM

I wake up at 6:30 every morning. Usually it's at the exact minute, but occasionally the clock will say a time nearing or just passed the witching hour.
I wake up, roll over, and spend a moment awaiting the feel of Zygie's kick. This is our time. Our time for him/her to let me know he/she is kicking, our time for me to have alone with this growing child. I will often use these few moments to try to figure out what the hell we are naming this child. So far, I've gotten nowhere.
I remember waking up the same time every morning when I was pregnant with the boys. I think it is nature's way of trying to prepare you for the lack of sleep to come. Either that, or its just cruel torture to deprive you of what you need while you can still get it.
Until tomorrow, at 6:30 AM.

No comments: