The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shower!

Since becoming a stay at home mom I've learned that taking a shower is a luxury. I used to take it for granted; If I had to go to work, I'd take a shower. If I was going out with friends, I'd take a shower. If I had a long day, I'd take a shower. It was pretty simple. No longer is it simple. Nights out with friends become necessary just so I have a reason to get clean. Sure, I am saving a bunch of money on hair care products, but really does it need to be so hard? And, of course, showering is one thing, but having enough time in there to wash, condition and comb the hair in addition to shaving, and perhaps taking a minute to just breathe and relax, well all of that usually takes more time than my shower allotment allows.

No comments: