The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fightin' Phils!

Lately, I have been really into watching baseball. True, I have always liked the sport and sure, I enjoyed going to a game or two. I was even willing to watch the occasional game on TV, when summer programming left me with nothing else. But now I want to watch. I find myself searching for the start time on the guide, and though I am willing to flip channels I like to watch the game. This is not normal behavior, I know. Maybe its because Todd is a fan and he is usually watching anyway, maybe it is because they are again and still in first place, maybe it is because there is nothing else on. I think it is because zygie likes it, that and nectarines. When I was pregnant with Chase and Ryder I had a fondness for blue. I wanted to paint the whole house blue, I almost did. This led me to believe I was having boys. I was right;). This is similar. Instead of blue, its red, Phillies red. I just want to watch them play. Boy or girl, I think I may be incubating a ball player.

No comments: