The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its still true!

This post was written on May 24, 2008!

It is still true!! At least as far as I know, as I hope. Life is still a blurry mix of a very happy reality and an elated surreality.
Minute to minute, as I go through the day with Chase and Ryder trying to anticipate their shenanigans, there is no time for me to think about the fact that I am pregnant. In fact as I am running around the playground or being used as a jungle gym it is actually quite easy to forget. But, then I will have a rare, quiet moment to myself and it will dawn on me. Holy cow I am pregnant!! I figure if I say it enough times eventually it will sink in.
I remember going through this when I was pregnant with the boys, thinking it could not be. Truth is there is no evidence. As mentioned I feel completely normal, I am looking for symptoms and still can't come up with any. With Chase and Ryder I had the comfort of weekly office visits verifying that despite my lack of symptoms I was indeed growing two babies. This time I have not even seen a doctor yet. So much for doing things the old fashioned way!

No comments: