The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Heartbeat!

This post was written on June 6, 2008!

One ultrasound later and despite, thankfully, seeing JUST ONE active heartbeat the reality is still not setting in. Soon enough my clothes will stop fitting and my belly will start growing and then I will feel those flutters and suddenly it will all make sense.
Most of my day goes on like normal though I am definitely more tired. But, when I can't sleep at night, as I lie there I swear I can feel zygie growing. My uterus will start to tighten and I feel light pressure. I know this is crazy since zygie is only about an inch long, but in that moment my yet to be born third child is letting me know all is well and for that brief moment I do know it is real.

No comments: