The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fences are for...Climbing?

Boys climb fences.  That's what they do.  I guess.  Todd has often said that he was a dominant fence jumper, if jumping fences is actually something one could dominate?  I've climbed a few fences in my day.  I have made it to the other side usually catching my pants on the chain-link.  But, I certianly have never taught the boys how to climb them, and yet, at being presented with a chain linked fence their first and only instinct was to climb it.  Turner, too (though he is not in the picture!) 



I suppose from here on out all fences will get climbed, but hopefully not all will get jumped like this one here that will land them in the Bay of Margate.

No comments: