The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sicko

I am getting over being sick for the third time this month. I have never looked so forward to March. I can't remember the last time I was sick three times in a year, let alone a month. It seems we (Chase, Ryder and myself) are circulating the same viruses around. The thing about being sick when you are a mommy is you can't really recover. Todd does his share, there is no doubt, but its not like I can sit around recouping for several days, which is what I need. I actually feel guilty being sick. I feel bad being away from the kids, I feel bad putting the extra load on Todd, I feel bad that I may get someone else sick, it is just so much easier to stay healthy. I will need to work on that for the upcoming months:)

No comments: