The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Is this how Peter North was as a Toddler?

Turner is hilarious.   He has a personality that will certainly precede him as he gets older.   He can be the  entertainment in the room or be red-faced and shy depending on who is around.  One area where Turner is not shy is below the belt.   It must be a boy thing since I know he is not too different from his brothers, but he is obsessed with his penis.  He loves to put his hand in his diaper and he loves to pull his penis out.   He loves to question me about it:
"Mommy, why is it sticking straight up?"  My standard answer is that he must have to pee, but I want to tell him that if he continues to touch it all of the time it will always stick straight up.

The other day we were having dance party he stopped mid-stride to say "ok, now take your pants off!"

Of course I laughed but I can't help but be mildly concerned that this is how Peter North may have been as a 2 year old.

No comments: