The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

When There is Smoke.....


 I am not a smoker.  I never was a smoker, though when I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be a smoker, which is another whole issue in itself.  Never being a smoker I can't be sure what it feels like to need to have one.  NOW!  And, I am in no position, nor do I intend to, judge smokers.  I have nothing against smokers, though I do not prefer the smoke near me. But it is no secret that smoking is not the best thing for you, nor for those around you.  Some places you expect smoke, like at a fire for one, or at the home of a smoker, and perhaps some other public and outdoor places.  But, smoking at a playground?  Really?  REALLY?  Flocks of children running around, happy, pure, naive, doesn't that seem like the perfect place to light up?  Come on, lady!  I do not know you but  you are a mom, I would expect more from you!!

**For protection of this mother's sons' I have cut her face from the photo!!

No comments: