The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank You!

It is customary to send thank you notes after receiving gifts. I know this, I understand this, and I appreciate this custom. Sometimes, I enjoy writing thank you notes, the odd occurence of putting pen to paper and expressing gratitude. Often times, I try to write really great thank you's, personal and detailed. This is how I begin, anyway. Then I find myself buried beneath a mountain of unwritten notes, the uncompleted task looming over me like a rain cloud. As the weeks pass and the completed total increases only slightly it becomes much more difficult to express my sincere gratitude with eloquent wording. I do, I really do, appreciate everything everybody has given us and Turner. We appreciate the warm welcome our son has received upon his entrance into this world. In fact, I appreciate it so much that I want to take the time to make each and every note different and personal. But then, they take so long that the cloud forms and I find myself writing a blog about thank you' instead of the notes themselves.

PS: if you are one of those yet to receive their note, thanks for your patience, it is on its way.

No comments: