The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Locks for Love

I've had really long hair for a really long time. In the last two years my hair has been longer than ever. It is no coincidence that the boys turn two in three weeks. I've always liked my hair long, but lately it has just been too long. The only thing I could do with it was wear it in a ponytail, and truth be told, that was giving me quite a headache. So, I decided to chop it off. To keep me from chickening out, and in order to do a real mitzvah, I decided to donate 10 inches to locks of love.
As it turns out, I have short hair for the first time since I am eleven. Other people would probably not describe it as short, but going from the middle of my back to above my shoulders is short in my book. I describe it as a bob. Yes, I have a bob. I like it, though I have yet to see it curly. I am admittedly concerned that it will be up to my ears when the curls come out, but there is little I can do about it now, except for possibly getting new earrings. Amazingly, when I went to a doctor appointment and got weighed, it turned out I lost two pounds, did my long locks weigh that much? I do feel lighter:)

No comments: