The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Strap On!

Although my 2009 Honda Pilot comes fully equipped with the warning bell that beeps incessantly if your car is not in park and the seat belt is not fastened I do not need it!! No, that alarm is unnecessary because I have Turner. My OCD almost two year old who will shout, in his ever commanding voice, "strap, strap, strap, strap...." until my seat belt is securely fastened. Then he smiles, happy to know I am safe!
He has this same insistence with the guitar strap. If he is playing, the strap must be on. If I am playing, the strap must be on. If Todd, or the grandparents, or hs brothers are playing it, they must be appropriately strapped.
It's just one of those things, for Turner if there's a strap it must be on!!

1 comment:

Reid said...

He's a safety boy. Can't complain about that.