The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I don't know, yet!

I don't know what you will look like,yet I know your face will be the most beautiful I have ever seen.

I don't know what color your eyes will be, yet I know they will show me visions of your soul. 

I don't know what your smile will be like, crooked or dimpled, yet I know it will be infectious and cause me to smile every time. 

I have yet to hear your laugh but I am sure it will make me giggle and,though, I haven't gotten to know your personality I know it will make me melt in place. 

I know all of this without knowing a thing because you, four, are my boy. My "son"shine of my life. And no matter who you become or  what you look like or sound like, to me, it will be absolute perfection and beauty. 

I can't wait to meet you. 

No comments: