The Tovsky Tribe

Chocolates, Cocktails, Friends, Babies...A Girl Should Never Have Just ONE!!

Friday, October 10, 2014

Wonder

I lay here thinking about you. I do a lot of wondering.  I wonder what you will look like.  Will you have the captivating, almond shaped eyes of your brother Ryder?  Or, perhaps the charming, welled dimples of your brother Chase?  Maybe, you'll get the infectious smile, reflecting through your eyes, of your brother Turner?  Possibly, you'll have a whole new enviable feature that differentiates you.
I wonder what you'll be like?  An all-star? A super hero? A rock star? More than likely, you'll be someone totally new.  

I dream about our first meeting. When I get to hold you and see your face.  That is the very best moment in life and I'm counting down the minutes til ours 

No comments: